How to register your graduation project?

To be submitted for application:

  • Certificates (Bachelor and Master or Diploma)
  • Application form
  • Copy of a supervision agreement

Forms to register your graduation project (new doctoral regulations)

Request to establish a single supervision (new doctoral regulations)

Information about matriculation for PhD study

Matriculation for PhD study

Contact Studierendensekretariat